Saturday, January 3, 2009

FINISH LINE


The end is here, only for web2.0. I will always remember that learning is a life long process.
The web2.0 is a great experience to explore. The instructions were a little confusing.When I started the program I didn't know what to expect and felt like I was aimless and eventually it all cleared.I loved the workshop with the mashups and I never knew so many tools existed.
Definitely time is a big constraint.Expecting to finish up the exercises in just an hour every week is impossible.So next time another workshop of this kind is launched please make sure the management and staff is aware of the time commitment so it can be easier.I had a very had time to accomodate the workshop in the bits and pieces of time that i could saveup to do it.I guess this is one of the reasons many are not coming forward to accept such challenges.

Finally I still believe that "Begining with the end in mind" is the best strategy for achieving the goal as you are feeling yourself closer to attaining the goal from the very first step.
I will definetly take course like this if offered in future.

No comments: