Monday, December 15, 2008

CRAIGSLIST



I went to this web 2.0 site and I found it interesting.I heard about it but never tried it. The site is pretty well organised from locations throughout the world and this particular feature amazed me. Then I went to the detailed subject aprt where there are several categories that will help users find what they want in just a click.If someone like me don't have a clue of what to look for you can just browse through the subject areas and find anything.It also displays a search field on the left margin of the page if you precisely know what you want.I also liked the featureof the calender where one can pick the date and the list of all the advertisements during that period shows.I tried to find some guitar classes and succeded in doing so but most of the advertisement didnot give the price. I think that is a draw back since you found what you are looking for but you still have to call the instructor for the fee and other details which is not reducing the list as in yellow pages.I think that is a drawback.

No comments: